X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zink Sweatshirt/ LM-1

Just got my sweatshirt in the mail. Sure looks sharp and is comfortable as heck. The LM-1 is the absolute goosiest call I've ever heard. It took me a little bit to get used to, but I love it.

-Mark Wood

Mark,

Glad to hear you received your sweatshirt. The guys and gals at Zink did a great job designing the new sweatshirt. The LM-1 is a great call. If you get a chance, post up some pictures of your hunts. Thanks for choosing Zink Calls.

Comment

That LM-1 is a great sounding little call.

Comment

I am glad that you like your sweatshirt. I would also like to add that you made a great decision choosing the LM-1. It is consistent day in and day out.

Comment

Fred said that the hoodies should be added to the zink calls website in a few days.

Thanks,

Comment

Mark I agree the hoodies ar awesome. The LM-1 is a great goosey call.

Comment

Ordered a XR2 and a sweatshirt the other day

And they got here very fast,, I love the XR2,, of course it is a replacement for the one I lost this season,,, the sweatshirt is a different story,, I wear a XL in every other Hooded sweatshirt I have bought in the last 6 years,, apparently the Zink XL is more like a medium,, maybe a large in normal sizes,, the swearshirt looks great but is pretty thin definatly not top grade,, heck we got sweatshirts for our small company with our company name on them,, think they are Hanes Heavyweight or something and those are real nice and thick quality shirts,,

Maybe the thinness of the cloth is a good thing, will probably get warm putting out decoys anyways,,

all in all I just wish it fit better "normal" but it is pretty awesome besides that

just my opinion,, and I did say in the end I like the shirt

Comment

Working...
              X