X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• migrator snow cover and X lander blind

Just wondering if any one has tried a migrator cover on a X lander. I could buy it try it and return if it did,nt fit but thought i would ask first. As many of you already know FA doesnt make an all white blind & there,s do not have stubble straps if you wanted to add alittle corn stalk or what ever. Maybe it would,nt be such a bad idea for Avery to make covers for other blinds? Thanks for any Info.

I don't think that a Migrator snow cover would fix an X-Lander. You would have better luck with if it was a Pro-Guide. I don't think any of our snow covers would fit perfectly over the X-Lander because the doors on it are pretty big. You might be able to modify the snow cover to fit?

Comment

Thanks Bret for the reply.

Comment

The Migrator Snow Cover will not fit the X-Lander blind. Bret is correct, the doors are to big. If you can not get your hands on a snow cover that fits it, I would invest in a case or two of Real Snow spray. This stuff will bail you out more times than you can imagine. Let us know if you need anything else.

Good Hunting!

Comment

Working...
        X