X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coca Cola Woods Duck Hunting Arkansas

Just curious if any one has heard of or hunted at the Coca Cola Woods in AR. You can go to http://farmlandadvisors.com/cocacolawoods to look at some pics of the place. I think its in Fair Oaks, AR area

Spam? Or for real? Looks like a cottonmouth in the leaf pile...I'm not gonna open that link!

Comment

Wow! I guess I can't even make a simple post without getting shot down. Just wanted to get some feedback is all.

Comment

Sorry...too many first time posts with Spam/virus links...If you want to talk about it try a different way of presenting it. I'm not opening the link, but welcome to the forum anyway.

Comment

Its real. I've actually looked at that link by just going to farmland advisors webpage. The Coca Cola woods have been sold for sometime now. I've never hunted there but heard it was great.

Comment

I used to guide around Fair Oaks and heard alot about the place. If I am not mistaken it is now owned by Harvey Robbins who is a North Alabama resident, where I live. I Know several people who have hunted with Mr. Robbins and it is still now, a phenomanal place.

Comment

Some of the most famous woods in ark. Get a copy of ark duck hunters alamnac worth the price

Comment

I hunted it back in the late 70's before it was sold. When it was right it was as good as most any other Green Timber in NE Arkansas, but I've had better shooting in Sitzer's Woods, Claypools and the Crain Farm.

Comment

I think it's owned by a memphis guy now. Robbins sold it recently

Comment

I know the manager. Amazing place !

Comment

The word on the street is that the current owner paid $8,000 per acre for the place and I think it's a little over 1,000 acres total.

Comment

Working...
                      X