X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sillosock Canada Decoys??

I want a cheap run-and-gun spread and was looking at the Sillosock Canada's. Has anyone heard anything about them or has used them? Pros and cons? Thanks in advance!

I think you will have way to much movement for the canada's but it doesn't seem to affect the snows that much.

Comment

We have almost 30 dozen Canada's and 20 dozen Snows and they work awesome!! They work great and are easy to put out. Long as you push them into ground where the beak is touching they wont move to much.
      And I would stick with feeders only. The 3D upright heads arent very good and they break off easy

Comment

silosock

this is just my opinion but, if i were you id buy up 10 dz real geese silhouettes

Comment

I wouldn't want to be running sillosocks for honkers when the wind gets up there in the "death thrash" zone, just in general they make too much movement for trying to have consistent success while hunting big geese, although they may work good for lessers. I think you'd be more successful buying 10 dozen silhouettes as mentioned above, and there are more options than Real-Geese.

Comment

I made 100 of them and love them. I can fit them into the 6 slot bags along with the full bodys. Two guys can carry in two dozen full body and 100 sillo socks no sweat. If someone can tell me how to post pictures Ill throw some up. For some reason my computer isn't letting me post pictures
            Last edited by goosegrinder87; 06-24-2012, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X